Hand Built for Craft Roasting
- Total Control Digital electronic gas control, Magnehelic drum pressure gauge, Variable drum and fan speeds. Powerful dedicated cooling fan.
- Heavy Duty Build Industrial quality, solid plate and all stainless steel construction.
- Double Walled Drums Uniform heat distribution, greater consistency, better control.
- Natural or LP Gas High output, fully adjustable natural and LP gas burners.
- Your Roaster, Your Style Rotating color options allow you to match your roaster to your style, ask about current color offerings.
- Advanced USB Data Logging State of the art real time roast data and logging via four factory installed thermocouples, Drum speed, fan speed, and gas pressure available into the datalogging platform of your choice.
|Dimensions & Clearances|
|Roaster Size (L x W x H) / Weight:||59.5 in x 38 in x 64.5 in (1511 mm x 965 mm x 1638 mm) / 771.6 lb (350 kg)|
|Roaster Weight:||771.6 lb (350 kg)|
|Chaff Collector Size (Ø x H) / Weight:||20 x 56 in (508 mm x 1422 mm) / 92.6 lb (42 kg)|
|Cooling Fan Size (L x W x H) / Weight:||19 in x 17 in x 22 in (482 mm x 431 mm x 558 mm) / 63 lb (29 kg)|
|Clearance to Combustibles:||18" (457 mm)|
|Batch Size:||1.2 - 7.2 kg|
|Average Roasting Time:||< 15 minute batch|
|Production:||52.9 lb/hr, 423.3 lb/day (24 kg/hr, 192 kg/day)|
|Electrical Service Required:||Single Phase, 220-230V, 15A, 50-60Hz|
|Fuel Type:||LP Gas -or- Natural Gas. For pressure requirements and conversion information, see full specifications.|
|Venting Type Required:||Positive pressure ducting with minimum heat rating as required by exhaust temps (see Full Specifications) and clearance-to-combustibles rating as required by site conditions.|
|Connection:||USB (via integrated data port)|
|Probes:||BT, ET, Incoming Air|