“MILL CITY 500g Lab Roaster”
MILL CITY 500g Lab Roaster is a modern, durable, functional, small batch roaster and Ideal for developing Specialty coffee profiles High quality material and exceptional roasting results Makes this MILL CITY 500g Lab Roaster a perfect addition to your coffee shop or Roastery. Easy to use design makes this roaster perfect for beginner to professional level.
- 500g/1.1lb Roasts Controllable 500 gram charges in a roaster built specifically for handling samples.
- Heavy Duty Build Industrial quality, solid plate and all stainless steel construction.
- USB Data Logging State of the art real time roast data and logging via two factory installed thermocouples.
- Natural or LP GasHigh output, fully adjustable natural and LP gas burners
- Certified Components August 2017 shipping with NRTL certified components: motors, relays, switches, gas control, ignition.
|Dimensions & Clearances|
|Size (L x W x H) / Weight:||38 in x 19 in x 30 in (965 mm x 482 mm x 762 mm) / 77 lb (35 kg)|
|Clearances to Combustibles:||18 in (457 mm)|
|Capacity / Output|
|Batch Size:||0.1 - 0.6 kg|
|Average Roasting TIme:||< 15 minute batch|
|Production:||4.4 lb/h, 35.3 lb/day (2 kg/h, 16 kg/day)|
|Service Required:||Single Phase, 220V, 15A, 50-60Hz|
|Fuel Type:||LP Gas or Natural Gas. For pressure requirements and conversion information, see full specifications.|
|Venting Type Required:||Positive pressure ducting with minimum heat rating as required by exhaust temps (see Full Specifications) and clearance-to-combustibles rating as required by site conditions.|
|Connection:||USB (via Phidget)|