Hand Built for Craft Roasting
- Total Control Variable drum and fan speeds. Powerful dedicated cooling fan.
- Heavy Duty Build Industrial quality, solid plate and all stainless steel construction.
- USB Data Logging State of the art real time roast data and logging via four factory installed thermocouples.
- Natural or LP Gas High output, fully adjustable natural and LP gas burners.
- Your Roaster, Your Style Rotating color options allow you to match your roaster to your style, ask about current color offerings.
- Double Walled Drums Uniform heat distribution, greater consistency, better control.
|Dimensions & Clearances|
|Roaster Size (L x W x H) / Weight:||45 in x 36 in x 46 in (1143 mm x 914.4 mm x 1168.4 mm) / 345 lb (156.5 kg)|
|Clearance to Combustibles:||18" (457 mm)|
|Batch Size:||0.3 kg - 1.8 kg|
|Average Roasting Time:||< 15 minute batch|
|Production:||15.8 lb/hr, 126 lb/day (7 kg/h, 56 kg/day)|
|Electrical Service Required:||Single Phase, 220-230V, 15A, 50-60Hz|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas -or- Propane. For pressure requirements and conversion information, see full specifications.|
|Venting Type Required:||Positive pressure ducting with minimum heat rating as required by exhaust temps (see Full Specifications) and clearance-to-combustibles rating as required by site conditions.|
|Connection:||USB (via integrated data port)|
|Probes:||BT, ET, Incoming Air|