The Rhinowares hand coffee grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee "on the go" - for travel, work or even just at home.
Some of the features of the Rhinowares hand grinder include:
- Quality stainless steel housing which makes cleaning easier and reduces static
- Tested and certified as food safe by an independent laboratory providing peace of mind
- Conical ceramic burrs which stay sharp longer, don't rust and are easier to clean
- A simple adjustment method for a range of grind types
- Ample capacity - can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans
- A convenient and protective carry bag
- Smooth grinding motion
- Superior particle size distribution
- For grind to suit Aeropress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a v60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
And some cleaning tips:
- It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts.
- Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee.
- Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling